Synergy Disc® | cervical prosthesis
CONTROLLED MOVEMENT. PROVEN MATERIAL. UNIQUE ALIGNMENT.
The Synergy Disc® cervical prosthesis cannot be defeated by physical deficits. It supports the natural movement and posture of the body. Among other things, specially designed for multi-segmental restorations, the prosthesis has been successfully in use since 2012. To date, it is the only prosthesis that can restore sagittal balance.
cervical (cervical spine)
Features / Design
- The Synergy Disc is made up of three parts, with the two plates having self-tapping teeth.
- The unique 6° lordosis variant restores the alignment of the cervical spine.
- Kyphoses can now be treated with this prosthesis and postoperative kyphoses can be prevented.
- This design also specifically enables multi-segmental restorations.
- The movements of the prosthesis take place in a controlled manner: 22° flexion/extension, 12° lateral flexion, 12° axial rotation and 2 mm translation as well as safety stops in all directions.
- The sizes are aligned according to the anatomy of men and women and start from 5 mm height.
- Material: The Synergy Disc cervical prosthesis consists of three components. The two titanium plates are coated with titanium plasma spray and thus ensure even better primary stability of the denture together with the teeth. The inlay is made of UHMWPE, which, like titanium, has proven itself in medical technology for decades. The special three-part design and a maximum sliding surface dissipate forces so that base and top plates are subjected to less force exposure. This reduces the risk of abrasion inside the prosthesis.
- Ventral access
- Pre-cutting optional
- Total Disc Replacement